Who we are
At Wiley, we believe in making a difference and creating a better future.
Wiley has been building things for people to work, manufacture, grow, learn and play in since 1918. We have evolved into an energetic and diverse project delivery company carrying out sophisticated projects for many industries including; Food Manufacturing, Education, Defence, Water & Infrastructure, Health, Renewables, Commercial and Horticulture.
Our team works tirelessly to safely deliver successful projects and ensure our clients feel empowered, calm, confident, supported and in control. Led by our core values, our teams drive high performance and deliver innovative solutions across the globe.
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to be based in Wagga Wagga, NSW until completion of the current project. Upon completion of the project, the Site Manager will have the opportunity to be allocated to the next exciting project either in the NSW region or elsewhere in Australia.
What You Will Do:
- Your first project will be working on the second stage of a major upgrade to an existing food production facility in Wagga Wagga, NSW.
- You will be on-site and work closely with the site based client side Project Manager and supported by the Foreman, Supervisors and team onsite
- Manage and be involved directly in the design, construction and commissioning of production lines and facilities
- General site management and assist in contract administration
Who You Are:
- Previous Site Management experience preferably with a commercial builder
- Experience working in an operating facility preferably within food manufacturing
- Trade-based or trade certificate qualified with a strong understanding of the construction trade
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Hands-on experience coordinating subcontractors and trade activities in a logical manner to facilitate the construction of a building
- Proven track record of driving jobs from start to finish
- Strong safety focused attitude and work ethic
Wiley is an international company with head office in Brisbane and offices around Australia, NZ and Asia. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery or construction teams.
Our Code#4 is Diversity kicks arse! We seek different backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We also energetically encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply to join our team.